In line filters spin-on series HF 620-625-650 for hydraulic circuits.
HF 620 filter series are directly connected to the suction line or return line of hydraulic circuit.
HF 625 filter series can be used in applications with 363 psi (25 bar) working pressure.
Both series safeguard the hydraulic circuit from contaminating particles.
· Flow up to 190 l/min on the suction line and 350 l/min on the return line.
· 363 psi (25 bar) maximum working pressure.
· Quick replacement of the filtering element.
· For suction and return line
· Port type: BSPP – NPT – SAE J514 b – SAE 3000
HF 650 series can be used on hydraulic circuits with working pressure up to 35 bar and are particularly specified for hydrostatic charge pumps, cooling circuits along eith the traditional fluid filtration on the tank return line.
The standard filters are supplied with by-pass valve set at 25 psi (1,7 bar) or at 51 psi (3,5 bar).
· Max working pressure 508 psi (35 bar)
· Flow up to 200 l/min
· Secondary outlets